Monday, January 20, 2014

Introduction

 These will be the musings of a slightly unhinged, quirky single mother who is master and commander of her domestic ship.
I am not a very good captain as my ship takes on alarming amounts of water, lists like hell to port and I am prone to seasickness. As of now, we are afloat and that has to count for something..Right?
The crew of this listing, mess of a vessel consists of the following:
Gracie, my precocious 10 year old daughter.
Jack, my newly brain injured fiancé. ( Note to self: don't let Jack navigate as much as he would like.) 
Two bumpus hounds and one psyco-kitty. They are collectively known as The Animal Menagerie

You are welcome to climb aboard but please grab a pail on your way in, toss me a box of Dramamine and kindly point out "North" to Jack.
 Oh, and before I forget,
Please don't feed the animals.

1 comment: